quarta-feira, 10 de fevereiro de 2010

Boredom...

"Boredom is an emotional state experienced during periods lacking activity or when individuals are uninterested in the opportunities surrounding them."

Boredom is a constant state of mind for me, most of the times it is frustrating...
From classrooms to appointments, workplaces and transports...Boredom as been like a close friend...I deal with it for so long that I'm trying to use it as "something" I didn't find yet.

So at this moment I'm at work, breaking the "no internet" rule...Looking for a way to express some good and bad stuff that boredom brings.

At the same time I got a blanc paper in front of me...I want to draw...but I don't know what...Blocked with all the stupidity that is to work in a callcenter...where expression becomes torture.

This blog will work as a scketch book, scrap book, crap book...well...Whatever comes from boredom.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário